Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Compensation Specialist (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 603602BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Mar. 25, 2019
Job Summary:The Human Resources team at Disneyland Paris is responsible for 8,000 hires per year, 300,000 hours of training, welfare to work programs, and health/safety of all Cast Members.
In charge of the Retribution policy, the Global Compensation team is at the heart of the challenges of attracting and retaining top talent.
Responsibilities:Your missions ?
As the Manager of Global Compensation, your main objectives are the following:
- Support management in the defining and implementing a compensation policy to attract and engage talent;
- Analyse and be in tune with the market regarding remuneration systems both individual and group in France and abroad;
- To harmonize Compensation plans and programs to align with company practices with a focus on efficiency and optimization;
- Pilot projects and ad hoc studies;
- Identify and propose changes and adjustments according to the strategy of the company;
- Participate in the preparation of different collective bargaining negotiations;
- To propose innovative solutions and adjustments to the HR strategy.
Your profile ?
You have higher education bac + 5 HR or Finance, and successful experience of at least 10 years minimum in C & B functions, specifically acquired within international companies and / or compensation consulting firms.
You are organized and rigorous. You are at ease in making the numbers speak. Having an analytical and synthesis spirit, will allow you to succeed in this position. Your interpersonal skills as well as a current level of English (oral and written) will be an asset to adapt to any type / level of communication. You have master computer skills (spreadsheets, modeling systems, queries ...)
You have a strong sense of confidentiality and also have the ability to work in a team, with complex matrix environments.
The Disneyland Paris difference ?
- Work on many different projects because of the great diversity of professions and types of population to intervene on topics of remuneration structure and societal issues such as the attraction of Millenials, the extension of the duration of life at work, withholding tax, etc.
- Participate in transformation projects in a modernization approach with the renewal of our information systems and through projects of alignments with the United States bringing a strong international exposure
- Have the opportunity to intervene on all levers of commitments and offer an individualized offer related to the diversity of our populations while ensuring overall consistency at the site level.
Ready to participate in a great human adventure? To join 16,000 collaborators (Cast Members) sharing the same professional ambition: that to make live the magic Disneyland Paris for our 15 million annual visitors? All you have to do is apply, because we are ready to give you the means to showcase your talents!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later