Already applied?View Dashboard
Construction Refurbishment Project Management (M/F)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 604053BR Location Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 26, 2018
The wide-ranging scope of activity (hotels, boutiques, restaurants, swimming pools, etc.) covers a variety of projects: from re-theming a hotel based on the Marvel universe to renovating the facades of a thrilling attraction such as the Tower of Terror. The diversity of our projects and the attention to detail inherent at Disneyland Paris provide a real opportunity for professional fulfilment.
Reporting to a Manager in the Construction and Refurbishment department, your mission is to study, organize and coordinate the maintenance, refurbishment and new construction activities assigned to you in order to maintain and improve Disneyland Paris infrastructures adhering to current legislation and ensuring respect of the Four Keys: Safety, Courtesy, Show and Efficiency.
- Defining the objectives, project specifications and key activities: Contractor negotiations/choice of contractors, worksite management, signing off/approving projects finished, etc.
- Determining the appropriate organisation for the project and selecting internal/external participants (piloting meetings)
- Organizing, scheduling and allocating the necessary resources (manpower, logistics and financial)
- Overseeing cost control.
- Measuring the progression of the project(s) and costs incurred.
- Identifying discrepancies and defining corrective actions as well as a project progress plan
Do you have the right profile?
- Ideally, you have at least a master’s degree and 2 years of experience or a bachelor’s degree and 7 years of experience in the field of construction.
- You have proven experience in worksite management (refurbishment/construction) including 3 years of multi-site experience;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and use scheduling tools such as Primavera or MS Project.
- Languages (spoken, written): Fluent French (C1) obligatory and intermediate English (B1) appreciated
- A French category B driver’s license and at least 2 years’ driving experience needed (company vehicle).
- Flexible hours required (depending on the project, work hours can be at night).
The Disneyland Paris difference
- A wide range of worksites to manage in a company with a very strong safety culture.
- A long-term investment program with exceptional projects and real opportunities for career development within the company.
- Moreover, especially, a chance to work in an exceptional multicultural environment, all concentrated on one site!
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURODISNEY SAS, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later