Already applied?View Dashboard
Interior Designer M/FApply Now Apply Later Job ID 604077BR Location Marne-la-Vallée, Île-de-France Region, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 30, 2018
With more than 320 million visits since our opening in 1992, Disneyland® Paris is the most visited tourist destination in Europe. Disneyland Paris presents two theme parks and over 50 unique attractions. Thus the dream of the great Disney classics, the magic of cinema, animation and television are within reach of our visitors. Disneyland Paris also manages the Disney Village and 7 themed hotels with nearly 6,000 rooms to provide our visitors with a qualitative experience.
Under the responsibility of the Interior Architecture Coordinator, you guarantee the development of furniture design and design, while ensuring the creation of magic and dreams by showcasing the products of Disney boutiques.
In this context you will be responsible for:
• creatively identifying and resolving shop-specific issues,
• the transcription of the expectations of the internal client (validation of the specifications),
• the application of security rules on its scope of activity,
• the achievement of the objectives of its scope of activity,
• the interface with the different services and customers concerned.
• Prepare drawings, plans and documents related to project design in order to preserve the quality and protect the health, safety and well-being of visitors and employees,
• Manage interior space services such as: program definition, project analysis, space planning, etc. and make aesthetic choices,
• Respect budgets and deadlines,
• Develop project monitoring documents,
• Establish and follow the files relating in particular to building permits and planning applications,
• Participate in consulting external companies and monitoring the chosen team,
• Receive administratively and technically the work,
• Ensure follow-up of reservations made upon receipt of work,
• Update databases (plans, schemas),
• Participate in business line projects and contribute to division initiatives.
Ideally holds a diploma of Bac +3 / 4 specialized in interior architecture.
You justify 5 years of experience at least ideally in Retail.
Full control of the Revit software required.
Mastery of the Office Pack and CAO / DAO software Autocad.
Proficiency in French and in English (Level C1).
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, 16 000 Cast Members work in nearly 500 operational and support professions, on stage or backstage. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SCA, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Paris.
-EventApply Now Apply Later