Consumer & Commercial Insights Executive BeneluxApply NowApply Later Job ID 765509BR Location Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Sep. 20, 2020
Data-driven business solutions are essential for fast, reliable & informed decision making, and create a platform for the innovative development of a company. As such, delivery of meaningful, compelling and actionable insight and intelligence is the key deliverable of CCI for the organisation to move forward.
Specifically, in the area of Sales Optimisation, the data-driven business insights are essential in the monitoring of (Operator Airtime) Inventory and execution of TWDC/FNG/EMM Ad Sales Activities.
The key responsibilities of the candidate are:
A successful candidate will provide data driven support for the DMSP team in light of Sales activities and towards the Director CCI in relation to monitoring the Representation agreements with the different Sales Houses and actively manage the (Operator Airtime-) Inventory.
As well as for forecasting, monitoring and execution of Local Ad Sales Activities, alongside to support optimisation of Inventory usage.
- Sales support for building sales propositions and proposals
- Deliver evaluations of brand partnership campaigns
- Create multivariate models that highlight new business opportunities
- Monitor and manage (Operator Airtime-) inventory.
- Deliver evaluations of the Operator Airtime campaigns
- Identify and initiate projects that further the development of TWDC, such as;
- Unifying interdepartmental data relationships
- Analytical prognosis of market trends
- Understanding competitors and product(-offer) developments
- Automate and optimize existing systems and processes
Preferred Qualifications:Main Responsibilities and Key Deliverables:
General key-points of the CCI department:
- Provide actionable insights with recommendations that lead to optimisation of business activity in relation to Sales Activities & Inventory Management
- Effective workflows, procedures, modelling & Dashboards
- Being the main point of contact for:
- Requests from all lines of business concerning Sales Activities within TWDC
- Inventory matters, supply-demand, between TWDC and AdAlliance (NL), Transfer (BE), DPG (BE) and other external media sales related stakeholders
- Other Operator Airtime campaigns (ao Sponsors, Suppliers ED)
- Integrating data of overall company performance with commercial data thus supporting a.o.;
- Product value and pricing
- Negotiation strategies
- Creating and optimising Dashboards/Monitors in relation to Operator Airtime matters (Inventory, execution of campaigns and evaluations)
- Creating and optimizing dashboards containing key KPI’s on Market developments
- Signalling threats and opportunities in relation to Sales Activities & (Operator Airtime-) Inventory (usage)
- Creating an efficient budget & re-forecast reporting structure
- Conducting competitive analyses
- Create and describe Processes and Procedures
- Monitoring and follow up whether people act according to the processes and procedures
- Pro-actively solve System-issues
Job Qualifications: Competencies & Experience
- Analytical (ability to derivate the main from the related subject)
- Analytical (number-cruncher)
- Effective communication; good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to create and manage a small project
- Result driven
- Minimum HBO-level education in (Business) Economics, Marketing Communication or similar field
- 1+ years proven experience in applying analytical skills
- 1+ years’ experience in Media (Planning)
- Fluent in English, both spoken and in writing
- Experienced in Excel (pivots and formulas)
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Benelux) B.V., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.