HR Associate: Amsterdam (12 Months Fixed Term Contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 738728BR Location Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 24, 2020
Respond to a large volume of enquiries.
Utilize knowledge management tools to provide accurate information to employees across the region.
Respond in, and utilize, case tool to document the details of employee inquiry information.
Research and resolve issues according to defined scope and in alignment with local and regional legislation.
Conduct routine transactions specific to role following the standard operating guidelines.
Provide excellent customer service.
Recognize and escalate customer issues by reviewing individual case history.
Identify opportunities in employee or Associate content.
Identify and escalate systemic issues by recognizing increase in certain call or request types.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in Dutch and Business level of English
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills as well as telephone and email etiquette skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize/handle competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to understand case notes in order to provide excellent customer service and to identify/escalate other issues or root causes
- Self-motivated to take initiative and ownership on issues and identify when escalation is needed
- Ability to identify patterns that could indicate systemic issues
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse personalities
- Demonstrated ability to function in a team environment
- Demonstrated strong ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to change in a positive, productive manner
- Ability to demonstrate awareness of and acknowledgement of market differences, including cultural differences and legislative differences
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated knowledge and familiarity with SAP and ServiceNow beneficial
- Multi-Lingual beneficial
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).