Information Security Senior ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 618241BR Location Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Dec. 05, 2018
Job Summary:This is a key leadership role within the BAMTECH's Information Security department that will be focused on managing information security matters in our European region. The Sr. Manager will lead efforts in various areas including security architecture, operations, compliance, incident management, risk management, and several others. This is a generalist role but having a grasp of complex technical concepts to add value is essential. This person will be a liaison to business and technology teams in the region and is an extension of the DSS information security team’s operational coverage.
- Improve, maintain, and communicate the controls framework. Work with teams to properly implement and maintain compliance.
- Participate in and enhance risk assessment program that communicates risk levels to leadership.
- Assist various teams in the creation of governance processes to maintain compliance.
- Provide leadership in regulatory compliance activities including GDPR, and SOX.
- Ensure that compliance activities are effective and efficient to maintain velocity of product development.
- Assist with or handle incidents, investigations, and escalations.
- Perform risk assessments for inhouse projects, external solutions, and third-party assessments.
- Work with various teams in the region representing information security.
- Lead projects for the information security team that enhance capabilities.
- Experience leading the implementation any component of an information security program
- Knowledge of PCI, GDPR, SOX
- Experience working with internal and external audit teams
- Experience conducting risk assessments
- Experience developing executive level reporting
- Experience dealing with security incidents
- Media industry experience
- Knowledge of compliance in DevOps or Agile environments
- Technical background in development, networks, systems, etc.
- Cloud technology, specifically AWS
- 4-year degree.
- CISSP, GIAC, or similar certification
Additional Information:Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
Disney Streaming Services is an equal opportunity employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with BAMTECH, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.