Project Coordinator MarketingApply Now Apply Later Job ID 738311BR Location Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands Business Media Networks Date posted Jan. 16, 2020
Main focus in this role is the thorough and efficient execution of the marketing strategy for the entertainment brands FOX, National Geographic and 24Kitchen. This includes both consumer marketing, trade marketing, as well as managing internal finance and legal procedures. As part of the marketing team, the Project Coordinator Marketing collaborates with key internal departments such as Programing, Social and Online, PR, Partnerships. The Marketing Project Coordinator is responsible for maintaining a solid and structured basis for unique brand campaigns to build on.
- Plan, budget, oversee and document specific projects, such as campaigns, events, partnerships
- Set and monitor overall deadlines on a wide range of general marketing activities
- Provide input for and compose briefs for the internal and external executing agencies (media, creative)
- Coordinate and execute the creative asset production and delivery process from a to z
- Taking care of evaluations and internal / external reports
- Manage financial and legal internal processes on budgets and contracts
- Support the Head of Marketing on a variety of activities
- Enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious person with a natural urge for structure
- People person with the ability to build and maintain a positive relationship with colleagues
- Result driven character to get things done efficiently and effectively
- Completed education on a HBO level within the area of communication and marketing
- Experience in a comparable role in a marketing environment
- Experience in working within a complex environment with multiple parties
- Fluent in Dutch and English verbally and written
- Affinity with entertainment is a big plus
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.