Project Executive, ESPN for Business, 6 Month Fixed Term ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 886235BR Location Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Nov. 16, 2021
We have a great opportunity to join our talented and successful ESPN team in Amsterdam within our Affiliate Sales, Public Viewing team.
ESPN is THE football destination in the Netherlands. With, among others, Eredivisie, TOTO KNVB Cup, Keuken Kampioen Division and Under 21 National team in the portfolio. But there is more than just football. ESPN also has the big 4 of American sports in its package with the NFL, the NHL, the MLB and the NBA.
The Project Executive will support the Public Viewing team working across all business activities; working in close cooperation with the Head of ESPN Zakelijk and the Commercial Executive the role will focus on Sales, Marketing and Enforcement.
Together the team will implement the sales and enforcement operational strategy and execute it accordingly to achieve the set targets, assist the leader, and establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The Project Executive also oversees a specific project and project team; involving a combination of colleagues of different departments and external agencies.
- Managing dedicated commercial projects and marketing partnerships of ESPN Zakelijk from A to Z in cooperation with ESPN Zakelijk team members
- Managing all developments in current campaigns and projects
- Monitoring campaigns and adjusting accordingly to market and business needs
- First point of contact to requests from the sales team
- Responsible for being the communications point between the sales team and external agencies.
- Administration tasks as needed to support projects.
- Previous experience in a project environment essential - organisation, managing timelines, liaising with multiple internal and external stakeholders, forming strong relationships whilst working on several key projects
- Detail and accuracy oriented
- A proven ability to prioritise your workload in a busy, fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English, written and spoken
- Commercially experienced - results driven, with good data analysis skills
- Finally: you must be a FAN - have a passion for sport and especially football!
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Benelux) B.V., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.