Anaheim Warehouse - Part TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 821473BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted Sep. 30, 2021
Warehouse Cast Members receive a starting rate of $17.50 per hour.
- Locate, retrieve, and pick products in cartons and totes. Manually load/unload trucks, trailers, and/or wagons. Manually load/unload boxes and totes to a conveyor-sorter. Manually pull, connect, and disconnect delivery wagons.
- Operate material handling equipment (i.e., pallet jacks, rider pallet jacks, forklifts, etc.). Additional training required to operate material handling equipment.
- Receive, inspect, and stack products/materials. Shrink wrap boxes, pallets, and wagons. Perform other warehouse duties as assigned.
- Work under specific productivity standards of performance.
- Self motivated, able to work independently or as part of a team
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Seven (7) days of full availability preferred, including nights and holidays
- Previous warehouse experience
- Previous material handling experience such as the use of fork lifts, pallet jacks and rider pallet jacks
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 8:00am while some may end as late as 12:20am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.