Already applied?View Dashboard
Arrival CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 873736BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted 10/12/2021
- Interact constantly with guests and cast members answering questions, providing directions, event information, and other services to help create a magical experience for our guests and Cast Members.
- Proactively engage guests and create magical moments that leave a lasting impact.
- Coordinate the arrival and departure experience by engaging with VIP coordinators, Special Activities Team, Front Desk/Guest Services, Bellman, Valets, and Guest Relations Team.
- Ensure the integrity of the defined processes to maintain a seamless arrival and departure experience.
- Uphold and ensure the industry standards are being met consistently and cast members are in the appropriate positions to meet those goals.
- Maintain the work location to enhance the Show aspect of the Resort.
Skills and Experience
- Job-Related Education, Licenses and Certifications (or equivalent experience): Knowledge of Forbes industry standards and Triple A Diamond standards. Valid CA Drivers license.
- Disney Behaviors: Motivated and Energetic, Patient, Positive (able to remain positive regardless of current task); Understands and respects diversity; Flexible/adaptable (may work a variety of shifts including AM, PM weekends and Holidays. High energy.
- Service Orientation: Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment; ability to utilize guest recovery methods; Proactively seeks ways to enhance the guest experience. Excellent guest service skills. Can anticipate the needs of guests.
- Team Behaviors: Self-directed (can complete tasks with minimal supervision), Willing to follow instruction and take direction, committed/reliable (will show up for scheduled shifts), Supportive of other Cast Members working on your team. Ability to influence peers and partners to maintain a seamless arrival and departure experience.
- Detail Orientation Can complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality;
- Communication Skills and Abilities Proactive (immediately communicates concerns and reacts to situations); strong verbal communication skills (able to positively engage with guests, team members and leaders).
Physical Demands & Environmental/Working Conditions
- Walking / Standing: Constantly (up to 8 hours per day)
- Pushing / Pulling: Constantly up to 10 lbs., frequently up to 25 lbs., occasionally up to 50 lbs.
- Lifting: Constantly up to 25 lbs., frequently up to 75 lbs. Cast Members may be required to lift bags weighing up to 75 lbs. into Guest vehicles.
- Bending / Twisting / Kneeling: Frequently (when handling luggage)
- Use of hands: Frequently
- Working Environment: Constantly working outside in sunlight and/or inclement weather
- Casual Regular Cast Members must be available to work Friday/Saturday/Sunday
- Available to work all holidays
- Cast Members must maintain a clean DMV record
- Experience in a fast paced Hotel Front of House role.
- Previous experience as a Doorman/person or Door Captain.
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.