Bell & Valet Services Guest Experience ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 10040369 Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted Mar. 10, 2023
The Guest Experience Manager- Bell and Valet Services will lead a team of hourly Cast Members who provide excellent Guest Service to guests staying or visiting the Hotels of Disneyland Resort. The Front of House team ensures a seamless arrival and departure experience for all guests from valet parking to bell services/luggage delivery.
You will report to the Manager- Guest Services Bell/Valet
- Ensure Disney Standards are met by all Cast Members
- Lead the Bell & Valet Services team to achieve results in service scores for the arrival experience
- Uphold the five keys Disney Basics
- Ensure a safe and inclusive working environment
- Mentor Cast Members to provide excellent results in Guest Service
- Ensure staffing levels are appropriate for the daily operation
- Identify opportunities to improve the guest and Cast experience
You Will Have:
- 1-2 years of Resort or Hospitality managerial experience in a union environment including Bell/ Valet, Front Desk or equivalent
- Prior leadership experience with the ability to function in a team environment. Hold self and others accountable, and the ability use partnership and networking skills to resolve problems.
- Experience leading a multicultural team and experience developing others
- Experience partnering with fellow Cast Members to move the operation forward to the next level of excellence.
- Experience understanding the impact of financial aspects of an operation (i.e. operating budget, revenue, labor, inventory systems, costs, etc.)
- Demonstrated skills to inspire and effect change
- Demonstrated skills to see responsibilities through to completion
- Maintain positivity and a cast focus to engage and develop a diverse, multilingual team.
- Proficient in basic computer functions to operate in a Windows environment and adapt to new technology
- Availability to work a flexible work schedule, including weekends, variable shifts and holidays
- Valid California Driver's License
- Prior hotel Bell Services/ Valet Experience
- Disney Hotel leadership experience
- Previous experience with Opera Property Management System
- Experience in a Forbes rated hotel or equivalent
- Multilingual skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities, and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
The hiring range for this position in California is $57,810 to $77,550 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.