Bell Services Door Attendant - Part TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 1141424BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted Sep. 13, 2023
- Work indoors and outdoors in all kinds of weather including extreme temperatures and high humidity
- Direct traffic on hotel driveway
- Care and store Guest’s property
- Transport guest’s luggage
- Excellent communication skills and high Guest service expectations
- Greet Guests with positive, friendly, and helpful attitude
- Ensure Guest arrival experience is magical through immersive interactions, including those arriving on public transportation and buses
- Proactively address Guest needs by answering questions, giving directions, and other information regarding the hotel/resort or surrounding areas
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment and stay calm in stressful situations
- Safety oriented
- Customer Service focused and a positive attitude
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record (no tickets/accidents/moving violations in the past 12 months)
- Ability to drive manual/automatic transmission
- Fully Available Saturday, Sunday, and holidays
- Previous experience in a Hotel/Resort environment
- Previous experience working in a parking facility (e.g., airports, business office building, private parking structures, etc.)
- Bilingual preferred
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. You may be scheduled a graveyard shift. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly Jobs , DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles
The pay rate for this role in California is $18.00 per hour.
Select benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, such as medical, financial, and/or other benefits. To learn more about our benefits visit: https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.