Cast Care AssociateApply NowApply Later Job ID 10035018 Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 22, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
The Cast Care Program is a one-stop shop for employees to learn about company resources, ask questions and receive support. We are seeking an upbeat, motivated, friendly, employee-oriented individual for our Cast Care Associate position! You will offer the highest level of customer service, providing employees with support and mentorship in a discreet matter as needed. You must possess above-average communication skills and the ability to remain calm and in control in challenging situations! This position requires quick problem-solving skills while understanding limitations. You will be responsible for staffing and maintaining the Cast Care Center(s) and ensuring that daily front desk operations are well handled.
- Greet the employee as they enter the Center, creating a welcoming environment and delivering the highest level of diligent and friendly guest service.
- Provide employees with tailored support and mentorship when appropriate, listening with insight and responding with tactical compassion.
- Escalate “high touch” cases to Cast Care Leaders as required.
- Discreetly and calmly usher employees to a private space while they are awaiting a leader to arrive, ensuring they are as comfortable as possible.
- Assist employees with computer usage as needed, utilizing Microsoft programs and more.
- Provide employees with personalized answers to a wide array of inquiries related to Disney perks and benefits, employee resources and services, support departments, Resort wayfinding, etc.
- Utilize personal and professional networks to answer questions that require additional research or fact-finding.
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct calls where needed.
- Execute ad hoc admin duties and all that may entail, such as research, data entry, and other paperwork.
- Assist Resort partners with road shows, campaigns, or product awareness when applicable (Commuter Assistance, Partners FCU, Health & Wellness, Benefits, Surveys, etc.).
- Maintain a safe, clean, and inviting location that is show-ready. Address any equipment or housekeeping issues, initiating any requests for cleaning or maintenance as needed.
- Ensure the Center has appropriate front desk and leader coverage at all times, coordinating day-of adjustments when needed.
- Support Project Managers, Coordinators, or Associate Coordinator teams with sorting, counting, labeling, or other task-driven duties as appropriate.
- Computer savvy with Microsoft applications; demonstrated proficiency in a Windows environment including document printing and troubleshooting
- Subject matter expert level of familiarity with navigating The Hub, including awareness of new offerings and information
- Proficiency and desire to further develop technical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Receptive to all special requests and employee inquiries
- Passionate about assisting employees in a variety of capacities
- Works well with others in a team environment
- Receptive to instruction and forward-thinking
- Proven reliability with working scheduled shifts and willingness to be flexible when needed
- Resourceful in the art of conflict resolution while generating creative service solutions
- Strives to maintain high quality while accomplishing repetitive responsibilities
- The ability to handle employees' concerns with discretion is a must
- Proficiency in other languages is a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.