Catering and Convention Services CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 911789BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted Jan. 17, 2022
- Be the primary Catering & Convention Services department contact for coordination of internal/in-house group event details.
- Schedule site tours and planning sessions.
- Complete space release requests, update house bookings and venue confirmation.
- Secure event payment, create Banquet Event Orders and on site/ day of event servicing.
- Help communication between client and Disneyland operating departments.
- Complete additional responsibilities/ projects as assigned by Catering and Convention Services Leadership.
- Work with all levels of management and work as a team player.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- 1 year experience in hotel/resort operations.
- Coordinating experience.
- Knowledge of meeting/convention space and Theme Park Event venues.
- Knowledge of food and beverage, menu design and room block management.
- High School Degree or equivalent
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Resort.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.