Club 33 Fine Dining Food & Beverage Steward/Dishwasher-Part TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 876295BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted Mar. 20, 2022
The starting pay for a Steward/Dishwasher is $15.95/ Hour
Steward/Dishwasher is a Non-tipped role.
Responsibilities:A Day In The Life: These are some of the tasks you might do as a Steward (Dishwasher) at DisneylandⓇ Resorts:
- Transport all dishes and silverware to the dish room from the dining area
- Responsible for working with large dish machines when loading and unloading dishware, glassware and silverware
- Dispose of trash, maintain the cleanliness of all dining areas and fountain beverage stations
- Maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the area by sweeping, mopping and scrubbing kitchen floors, coolers and freezers and washing and replacing all trash cans
- Follow proper sanitation and HACCP procedures
- Responsible for ensuring chemical storage areas are neat and orderly
- May clean kitchen equipment
- May operate a pallet jack to tow vehicle to exchange trash packer bins if authorized to do so
YOU ARE ABLE TO...
- Previous restaurant experience; understanding of full service environment
- Previous experience working in a hospitality or tourism related role is preferred
- Previous fine dining/table service experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Seven (7) days of full availability, including nights, weekends and holidays is preferred.
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.