Club 33 Fine Dining Busser-Part Time-$1,000 Hiring IncentiveApply Now Apply Later Job ID 876292BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted 12/07/2021
The starting pay for a Fine Dining Food & Beverage Busser is $15.95/ Hour.
Fine Dining Food & Beverage Busser is a Non-tipped role.
$1,000 New Hire Bonus Incentive Club 33 Fine Dining Table Service Busser New Hire Bonus Incentive
$1,000 Hiring Bonus (First payment after 90 days = $250 and Second payment after 150 days = $750)
To be eligible for the sign-on bonus, cast members must be in the position continuously for at least 90 days after hire and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at time of payment. A cast member is hired after the successful completion of Disney Traditions or one full day of employment. To be eligible for an incentive bonus after 150 days, cast members must remain employed in the position continuously for at least 150 days and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at the time of payment. Payments will be made approximately two weeks after the 90 and 150-day milestones, respectively. Bonus payments are subject to applicable taxes and other legal withholding. Disputes concerning eligibility to a bonus payment shall be resolved by Disneyland Recruitment in its sole and absolute discretion. The incentives offered herein are subject to change at any time, with or without notice. Cast Members hired prior to October 17, 2021 or after January 1, 2022 will not be eligible for an incentive award.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of restaurant areas including kitchen, server, seating area
- Carries dirty dishes from dining room to kitchen
- Clears all tables in dining areas.
- Involves bussing of china and silverware and stocks all necessary items.
- Replaces soiled table linens and sets tables with silverware and glassware.
- Replenishes supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware and dishes in dining room.
- Provides efficient and friendly service to all Guests
- Breaks down cardboard and may operate cardboard baler.
- May polish brass, metal and wood grain surfaces.
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self-directed (can complete tasks with minimal supervision)
- Able to do heavy lifting of pots, pans and trays; up to 50 pounds
- Understands principles of proper sanitation
- Willing to follow instructions & take direction
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Can complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality
- Exhibits a positive, friendly and helpful attitude to our guests and fellow cast members
- Previous restaurant experience; understanding of full service environment
- Previous experience in a fine dining table service restaurant
- Previous experience working in a hospitality or tourism related role is preferred
- Some knowledge/experience working with large equipment
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a four month period. If you have applied within the last four months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
Keyword: DLR CASTING, dlrcasting
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.