Content Integration ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 781544BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 04, 2021
Responsibilities:Line of Business Communication:
- Ensure all Line of Business Communication is:
- Streamlined, simplified and intuitive
- Comprehensive, cohesive, accurate and timely
- Written with a consistent “voice”
- Developed with the appropriate scope and tone for the audience
- Manage the composition and publishing of all Line of Business Communication.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive plan for digital communication.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to understand desired outcome and specifics to ensure the integrity of the communication.
- Compose and publish select Retail Communication formats.
- Develop and maintain Communication standards for all formats.
- Develop the product knowledge strategy in partnership with the Merchandise and Retail Experience team.
- Create engaging informational product knowledge that drives Cast to Guest engagement.
- Update and maintain the weekly slideshow with new Guest and Cast engagement related content.
- Develop, update and maintain all program-related communication.
- Work closely with Cross-functional partners to understand desired outcomes and program specifics.
- Draft content from new initiatives, processes, and equipment for internal documentation and training partners
- Integrate with partners to ensure all appropriate content is captured for Cast documentation and training.
- Review content change requests from operation partners and validates/executes appropriate changes.
- Collaborate with marketing and merchandise partners to drive results for merchandise initiatives.
- Function as a conduit for operational marketing requests aligning with overall Marketing strategy.
- Provide copy content and review for digital resources
- Function as a spokesperson for Merchandise during press events.
- Operate as a gate keeper to manage communication workload.
- Ensure consistency of ‘voice’ in all operational communication, directives, etc.
- Build and nurture cross-functional relationships as a member of Retail Experience Integration
- Coach members of cross-functional teams in providing consistent, templated communication that can be easily edited and published
- Edit Retail Experience Integration documents as needed.
- Manage SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and the Document Library.
- Manage Retail Communications Hub-site and related communication platforms.
- Manage and maintain the Retail Communications Outlook account
- Act as Project Manager on assigned projects within Retail Experience.
- Leverage cross-functional teams/partners to achieve desired results and meet deadlines.
- Support Retail Experience Integration projects as needed.
- 3-5 years of Salaried Leadership experience in Communication or Retail Operations
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Customer service driven approach to completing assignments
- Self-motivated and creative thinker/problem-solver
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities
- Strong project planning/management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels within the organization
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional partners and vendors while achieving desired results
- Asset management including budget planning and management experience required, expertise preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite expertise
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator proficiency
- SAP experience desirable
- WordPress proficiency
- Video editing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.