COORD DVC Sales OpsApply NowApply Later Job ID 10033297 Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disney Vacation Club Date posted Nov. 22, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
Disney Vacation Club (DVC) Coordinators provide exceptional service to all members and guests while extending operational support to sales leaders and onsite Teams. Responsibilities will include but aren't limited to, reporting, collateral and inventory management, and the managing of sales rotations across multiple site locations with accuracy. As front-line cast members, they are expected to demonstrate service excellence when greeting and assisting all guests in a manner that provides a lasting impression inherently associated with The Walt Disney Company. Coordinators are instrumental in supporting guests, onsite Leaders, and teams with guest & member recovery, digital membership card assistance, scheduling of DVC tours, and providing recommendations of theme park and resort offerings. They also assume the lead responsibility when completing operations and staffing special events. Responsibilities for these events can include, checking in of large numbers of guests and members within a short time span, setting up and breaking down the area, handing out gifts to each member’s family, and managing guest flow with guide rotations for model room tours or previews while opening and closing all member attendees in our management system. You will include working indoors and outdoors in multiple weather conditions, which could include extreme temperatures of heat, cold, rain, and high humidity. You will be reporting to the Sales Experience Manager
- Demonstrate excellent service skills through in-person, phone, and email conversations when supporting members and guests with a range of inquiries and requests
- Safeguard a guest or member's private information when working with their account
- Greet and extend guest service support when working at any site location in person or over the phone
- Empowered to creatively provide solution and recovery support for members, guests, and cast members
- Support the check-in and operational flow of sales locations and special events
- Have knowledge of our theme parks and resort offerings to assist with recommendations
- Offer accurate directions for a theme park or resort activities and the surrounding area
- Help with a high volume of member account inquiries, including scheduling of member visits and events
- Provide set-up assistance with Member's mobile cards ranging from low to high levels of technical difficulty
- Maintain show readiness of all site locations, including back-of-house areas
- Manage and assign task delegations to a Guide's inbox
- Assist all team members with entering interactions into our management system
- Manage the daily sales guide line-up with a focus to all interactions for accuracy & tracking purposes
- Open and close all interactions concluded from onsite locations, model rooms, or events
- Ensure that all team members follow the established company guidelines for accuracy with each guest or member interaction
- Create reports for site managers to analyze marketing activities, sales production, and revenue stream
- Assist site managers with special project works, including events, welcome calls and team schedules.
- Organize the inventory of collateral and office supplies
- Recommend improvements to increase sales performance
- Network with different lines of business to improve performance and work efficiency for our operation
- Maintain a working knowledge of emergency procedures within our theme parks and resort areas
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills – enjoys working with people and displays a friendly & outgoing personality
- Polite & professional mannerism with proactive attributes – enthusiasm and excellent guest service skills
- Able to lift, carry and move items that are 10-25 pounds
- Always walk and stand up to 8 hours per day
- Time management skills
- 1+ years experience in a business work environment
Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
About Disney Vacation Club:
Disney Vacation Club is a leader in vacation ownership and provides families the flexibility to personalize their vacation experiences as their vacation interests change over time. Disney Vacation Club cast members help bring touches of Disney magic to members and guests who stay at any one of 14 Disney Vacation Club destinations, including Walt Disney World Resort; Disneyland Resort; Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Vero Beach, Florida.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Development, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Vacation Club.
Disney Vacation Development, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.