Costuming Support Assistant – Full TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 988223BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted May 25, 2022
The starting rate for a Costuming Support Assistant is $18.00/ hour.
- Fulfill reservations through Transfer Order Process using handheld unit
- Pack costume assets for shipment and or delivery
- Deliver goods to local destinations supporting Parks & Resorts Drive utility vans and trucks
- Physically move and lift costume assets, like fabric rolls, boxes, equipment, and clothing
- Operate lift equipment on the ground to upwards of 30 feet
- Must have valid CA Driver's License
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Warehouse or Merchandise picking experience using handheld units and processing asset selection and order fulfillment requests
- You will use heavy equipment operation such as box truck, utility van, fork lift, scissor lift, and individual picking units
- Understanding of desktop Microsoft suite applications and other tracking software like Smartsheet and SAP Warehouse management module
- This is a Full Time position requiring 7 days a week of full availability
- Comfortable working at heights of approximately 30 feet
- Must stay calm in highly stressful or difficult situations and be knowledgeable of emergency procedures
- Comfortable with physical demands of the job, such as bending, stretching, climbing, and consistently lifting 35 lbs and/or a team lift of 50 lbs
- Knowledge of garment style differences
- Understanding of fabric content and materials
- Experience in staging and assembling events for costume productions
- Front loading garments for delivery in a rapid environment
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR CASTING, dlrcasting, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly Jobs , DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.