Customer Engagement Planner - IIIApply NowApply Later Job ID 776663BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 31, 2021
The Customer Engagement Planner III position is an experienced media role responsible for the strategic development, executional oversight, and management of cross-channel media and direct relationship (CRM) campaigns for the Disneyland Resort. You will report to the Senior Manager, Media Planning & Strategy.
- Develop comprehensive, multi-channel media plans based on marketing, media, and consumer insights. You will have a deep level of understanding of audience-centric media planning and buying to create and rationalize the best channel mix to accomplish goals against our target audiences.
- Lead collaboration with Marketing Strategy, Agency, and Customer Engagement partners to collect campaign inputs, present media strategies, and share performance results and optimizations for campaigns.
- Track spend and update media budgets and flowcharts for accuracy in planning and activation.
- Organize necessary project coordination efforts across internal departments to ensure successful plan launches (Including Buying, Creative, Privacy, Platform, and Finance.)
- Minimum 7 years of experience with Cross-Channel Media Planning and Media Buying; Broadcast, Digital, Programmatic, or Search Marketing experience.
- Demonstrated history of successfully leading diverse expertise teams, partners, or direct reports within a Marketing organization or agency
- Executive-level presentation experience explaining complex media and industry information clearly and succinctly for individuals with multiple levels of understanding.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.