Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Digital Account Mgmt Intern, Anaheim, Summer/Fall 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 521931BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney Parks & Resorts Date posted 02/22/2018
The Digital Account Management Intern will work with business partners to bring to life their Marketing, Sales and Brand Synergy needs on the Disney Parks & Resorts Digital (DPRD) Disneyland websites and apps. This position works with teams across WDP&R Marketing and Sales, DPRD and Consumer Insights disciplines. The ideal candidate will have both an understanding of digital strategy and strategic marketing on owned and operated websites and apps with a passion for data-driven decision-making. The candidate will need to have strong strategic, collaboration and communication skills.
ResponsibilitiesA Day in the Life of a Digital Account Mgmt Intern....
- Foster effective working relationships with DPRD and Disneyland teams (Product, Creative, Project/Production, Analytics, Traffic & Yield Mgmt., Technology)
- Effectively articulate Walt Disney Parks & Resorts priorities for Marketing and Sales meetings to create actionable content opportunities
Marketing, Sales & Brand Strategy
- Establish requirements and design reporting based on input from Marketing, Analytics and DPRD partners to track and share actionable insights to drive urgency to visit, traffic and revenue to Parks’ sites & apps
- Understand business drivers and financial returns; focus data/Consumer Insight analytics results to improve web and app calls to action and content
- Effectively manage multiple program initiatives
- Able to frequently shift focus across projects or lines of business
- Generate project briefs and other documents to illustrate the essential elements of a project including objectives, strategies, target audience, background, and execution considerations
- Must be able to work with little supervision
- Develop initiatives to improve performance, business results and Guest engagement through data-driven reporting
- Clear and consistent verbal and written communications tailored to the audience
- Professional business presentations that are informative, engaging and actionable
Basic QualificationsWhat you Bring to the Table..
- A minimum of 2 years combined business and online experience
- Experience with marketing, brand strategy and digital strategy
- Experience with data collection, analysis and reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across large matrix organizations
Preferred QualificationsNice to Haves...
- Ability to build strong, sustainable relationships
- Ability to interact within multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to think strategically and help drive ideas into action
- A positive outlook and willingness to take personal initiative
- Knowledge of the Walt Disney Parks & Resorts brands
- Travel Industry knowledge
- Mobile user experience
- Experience with Google docs, Excel, data-driven reporting
Required Education• Junior, Senior or Graduate level student pursuing a degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Analytics, Business Administration or related major OR have graduated within 6 months of the start date of the internship
• Minimum of 3.0 GPA
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
A limited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview. Note that this role description will not be accessible once the posting is closed.