Already applied?View Dashboard
Digital Copywriter-Menu SpecialistApply Now Apply Later Job ID 814672BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted 07/01/2021
- Use established design concepts or templates, engage in technical aspects of production, including laying out copy and text/images in designated software, prepare graphics and conduct photo selection if applicable for the creation of menus/ pop up signage to support new concepts/pilot menu items.
- Work with a wide range of media and using graphic design software in the creation of F&B menus
- Communicate with Menu Development partners and work as part of a team for copyright, legal, stylist, and executive approvals.
- Work closely with vendors on printing specifications to ensure quality control.
- Review proofs, identify corrections or revisions and obtain approvals.
- Schedule menu production, implementation, and arrange for support and transportation of menu signage as required.
- 3-5 years copy editing or creative writing experience
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas
- Expertise with industry leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Excel etc…)
- Well organized with ability of keeping multiple programs and projects on track.
- Ability to achieve results through cross-functional, integrated teams.
- High School or equivalent required.
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.