Digital Program Strategy ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 943186BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 05, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
The position is based in Anaheim, CA at the Disneyland Resort.
- Support the Disneyland digital long-term vision, strategy and program prioritization to support excellent digital experiences that promote Guest satisfaction and revenue.
- Articulate and distill Disneyland Resort needs with partners and technical resources to bring digital products and experiences to the Resort, while evolving and optimizing existing digital products and experiences in partnership with all partners.
- Align resort-wide programs and maintain high-level milestones with multiple disciplines.
- Collaborate with all partners to extend the Disneyland Resort brand positioning, promise, and tone for new programs in the digital space.
- Use market analysis, best practices and benchmarking, latest trends, and lessons learned from previous projects to inform the vision that support digital products and guest experience.
- Use data and analytics to provide competitive analysis, drive the effectiveness of the proposed digital strategy.
- Shape a supporting organization of direct reports who integrate with technology, commercial, research and operating teams.
- Be a subject matter expert for site to inform digital product requirements including Cast-facing tools.
- Advocate for new digital products and services and improve existing products and services.
- 6+ years of digital program management, and digital media experience.
- 4+ years of people management experience.
- Experience developing an integrated business and digital strategy.
- Experience with digital product and marketing knowledge with an understanding and passion for new digital trends and technologies.
- Experience collaborating with partners across multiple teams to achieve results.
- Can simultaneously be a dreamer and facilitator of the digital program for the Disneyland Resort.
- Experience applying user experience principles and digital strategy trends.
- Experience interpreting site analytics and optimize site performance.
- Understand the Disney audience and best Disney experience.
- Experience executing and measuring live tests with consumers.
- Solid business and financial knowledge, and the ability to instruct and guide team members across these areas.
- Excellent skills with the ability to establish a clear vision and motivate others to develop a team.
- Creative and ability to promote change.
- Experience in the Retail or Food & Beverage industry.
- Experience with the development of digital products, implementation and management of digital products.
- Experience in digital marketing strategy and/or digital product marketing.
- Experience in business development initiatives.
- Extensive knowledge of the Disneyland Resort.
- Bachelors degree in Technology, Business, Marketing, Engineering or related field. Or equivalent work experience.
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.