Disney College Program
Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Anaheim, CaliforniaApply Now
As a Disney College Program participant, you'll become part of the magic that is known worldwide. Gain valuable, on-the-job experience working in our parks and resorts, participate in college coursework, and have the opportunity to meet and live with people from all over the country and potentially the world in company-sponsored housing. This truly unique five- to seven-month program allows participants to network with leaders, take part in personal and career development classes, and build transferable skills such as problem-solving, teamwork, guest service and effective communication.
Disney College ProgramApply Now Job ID 473193BR Location Anaheim, California, United States; Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 08/21/2017
The Disney College Program is a 4-7 month internship program located at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL and the Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA. This program has three key components - Living, Learning, and Earning:
- LIVING: Participants live in company-sponsored housing with people from all over the country, as well as the world. For more information about the Program and Housing Fees please Click Here.
- LEARNING: Participants take part in college-level coursework and may have the opportunity to earn college credit.
- EARNING: Participants work in front-line roles in our Theme Parks and Resorts, gaining real world experience and exposure to the operations of a Fortune 500 company.
You can learn more about this exciting program by visiting disneycollegeprogram.com.
Basic QualificationsIn order to submit an application for the Disney College Program, applicants must meet the following requirements.
1. Students must be currently enrolled and taking classes at an accredited program or institution and have completed at least one semester OR have graduated within the past six months.
- Students who have not yet graduated from high school but have dual enrollment with a college are not eligible to apply.
- Those who have taken college courses, but are currently taking "time off" from school are not eligible to apply.
- College freshmen may apply during their first semester of school to participate during their second semester. The Disney College Program cannot serve as your first semester of school.
- College seniors may apply for the program and participate immediately after graduation, but must be enrolled in school at the time of their interview. Seniors graduating in December are eligible to apply for either the Spring Advantage or Spring programs.
- Graduate students may apply. However, it is important to note that this program and its educational components, are designed for undergraduates.
3. Be at least 18 years of age by the time the program begins All participants must be at least 18 years of age by their arrival date.
4. Possess Unrestricted Work Authorization Participation in this program also requires unrestricted work authorization.
Attention international students:
- To be eligible for this program, you must be currently enrolled in a college/university in the United States and possess unrestricted US work authorization. Typically, this means international students must be studying on an F-1 or J-1 visa. Contact your international student advisor if you have questions regarding your eligibility.
- If you currently do not have a United States Social Security Number issued to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to completing the application.
- Reminder: Should an invitation be extended to you, you will be required to submit verification of your legal right to work in the United States at the time of your arrival.
Preferred QualificationsWe are currently accepting applications for the following program terms:
- Spring: January - June
- Spring Advantage: January - August
Additional InformationThis program is currently offered at both at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL and the Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA. During the application process, candidates will be given the opportunity to express interest in one or both locations. (It is not necessary to apply separately.) A Disney College Program participant's wage will vary between $10.00 - $12.31 per hour, based upon the role that he/she is selected to perform. Participants may also be eligible for premium pay in select roles and will learn their exact rate of pay upon receiving an invitation.
ATTENTION CULINARY STUDENTS: This posting does not include culinary or bakery/pastry positions. Candidates interested in these positions should apply for the Disney Culinary Program.