Disney Vacation Club Strategy & Development Project ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 865780BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 13, 2021
- Plan and execute strategic business projects supporting Disney Vacation Club business growth
- Establish project timelines, manage important partner deliverables, and accomplish project solutions that bring growth to the bottom line
- Lead partner meetings, and partner with DVC, Parks and Resorts leadership, to implement new growth opportunities for the DVC business
- Gather all facts, data, and other supporting insights to identify potential growth opportunities, and new concepts then organize and develop a recommendation
- Manage project scope, ensuring documentation of project tasks and timelines, developing project presentations, and supporting communication that can be delivered to all levels
- Maintain open lines of communication and project updates with East Coast corporate office and leadership
- Provide integration and project support for the launch and implementation of new DVC development projects for The Disneyland Resort
- Provide strategic project support for both the Disneyland and Aulani Sales channel
- 5+ Years of Proven Project Management experience
- Strategic and continuous improvement process skills
- Written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate succinctly with the appropriate level of detail
- Networking skills with the ability to work with all levels of Leadership, both in and outside of Disney Vacation Club
- Identify and share new ideas
- Knowledge of the Walt Disney Company procedures
- Windows Office-based application experience
- Spanish language skills
- Knowledge of Aulani and Disneyland Resort Product
- Knowledge of DVC Product, Process and Policies
- Project Management Certification (PMP)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Additional Information:Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Development, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Vacation Development, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.