Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
DPLE Production Assistant Internship CA, Spring 2020Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 698440BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Aug. 23, 2019
Disney Parks Live Entertainment (DPLE) is a dynamic entertainment environment, where we bring the magic to life for millions of Guests worldwide. As an integral part of this organization, the Show Development & Production teams at Walt Disney World Resort are responsible for designing and implementing the creative and technical elements of all live show Entertainment offerings in our domestic parks as well as special event sites globally.
Make an impact by…
- Providing administrative support throughout the production life cycle of assigned projects, scheduling production team meetings, recording and distributing accurate, concise notes
- Serving as the point of contact in requesting/scheduling internal and external talent for rehearsals, fittings, and performances as directed by the Production Manager
- Gathering presentation materials, set-up and strike all meeting needs and technology
- Assisting in procuring items necessary for the production, following all appropriate policies and guidelines
- Maintaining production schedules and communication
- Preparing and providing consistent, timely event updates as these relate to technicians, vendors and talent
- Completing any and all show or event production-related tasks as requested by those teams
- Earning or completing MBA in an entertainment-related field
- Prior participation in the Disney College Program
- Minimum 3.0 Overall G.P.A.
- Resume (outlining all of your required qualifications)
- Log into your dashboard
- Click the second tab "Applications"
- Select "Submitted Applications"
- Click on the title of the position for which you would like to attach the portfolio or transcripts
- Click the "Add Files" button
- Under what do you want to add, select Portfolio or Transcripts
- Be sure your document is titled in this format: FirstName_LastName_Portfolio or Transcripts
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR have graduated from college within the past six months OR be currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Not have already completed two consecutive (spring/fall) College or Professional Internship Programs
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
ited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.