Engineering Services ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 746015BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 10, 2020
- Identify opportunities to increase maintenance reliability in existing attractions
- Represent Engineering Services on project based teams
- As appropriate and when necessary, respond to customer requests for support
- Demonstrated proficiency accessing drawings in EDMS, reading blueprints and schematic drawings
- Demonstrated strong proficiency with computerized maintenance management systems
- Demonstrated strong leadership in the culture of safety
- Proven experience and strong understanding of process control & mechanical systems
- Proven strong background in maintenance management
- Demonstrated strong Guest Service skills
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency within a Windows environment
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Proven skills in relationship building, project management, and critical thinking
- Demonstrated proficiency with MAXIMO
- Demonstrated budget and scheduling management skills
- Ability to create meeting agendas, schedule meetings, and conduct meetings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Engineering degree
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.