Entertainment Manager, Guest Talent ProgramsApply NowApply Later Job ID 10034931 Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 20, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
Assists in supervising and coordinating daily operational requirements for Disney Imagination Campus and Disneyland Community Arts Showcase. Supervises Guest Talent Programs (GTP) Cast Members who operate Disney Imagination Campus experiences and events. Coordinate operating guidelines and logistics for all regular GTP performances, workshops, and educational programs and special events. Monitors operational efficiency and quality standards of GTP events and implements improvements. Establishes and maintains operating relationships with Resort partner departments necessary to the production of GTP events.
- Supervise the hourly cast and daily operation of Disney Imagination Campus experiences
- Communicate with guests during and after their event. Handle guest concerns and in some cases address operation concerns with group leader to ensure safety and policy adherence
- Responsible for ensuring accurate time recording. Assists with payroll issues
- Monitors the building of accurate workloads and cast schedules
- Responsible for hiring and training new Guest Talent Assistants, as well as ongoing training and development of operating cast
- Monitor and respond to inventory of operating supplies, event materials, and Guest merchandise (Commemorative gift)
- Refine existing event operating guidelines and implement changes
- Establish operating procedures for new GTP events and processes
- Coordinate maintenance and repair of event equipment and facilities
- Lead projects as assigned
- Assists with budgeting and planning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of programs, spreadsheet and presentation software, Outlook and Internet
- Demonstrated ability to lead hourly Cast Members
- Willingness to learn new systems
- Proven ability to initiate, organize and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
- Flexibility to work Early Mornings, Nights, weekends, and Holidays to support a 7 day operation, that operates from early morning to late night
- Demonstrated ability to foster a culture which supports Diversity and Inclusion in all aspects of the business
- Experience in Performing Arts, education, and/or community based programs
- Familiarity with Confluence, Smartsheet, and JIRA
- Knowledge of Entertainment business practices and procedures
- 1-3yrs of experience leading others
- Bachelor's degree or 5 professional years in theater industry
- Field of study: Performing Arts, Humanities, Communication, Education, or related
Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.