Entertainment Stage ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 963325BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 28, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
You will report to an Area Manager or Operations Manager.
- Demonstrate commitment to excellence and working in the operation daily, which includes working with Guests and Cast Members and resolving any issues
- Maintain positivity and Cast focus to inspire and develop a diverse team
- Recognize Cast Members and hold them accountable for delivering excellence in safety, courtesy, show, inclusion and efficiency. Be a teacher and developer, take a sincere interest in the Cast and be vested in their success
- Exceed Guest expectations that yield results and positive Guest feedback
- Partner and collaborate with other leadership teams due to shared Cast base
- Participate in departmental meetings and communicate relevant information to Cast Members
- Make balanced daily operational decisions that benefit Guests, Cast Members and the demands of the business
- Monitor daily staffing levels based on demand. Deliver daily results
- Support local projects and monitor any potential impacts to the Guest and Cast experience
- Observe performances and Entertainment offerings. Provide feedback to ensure quality Entertainment in alignment with the brand.
- 1-3 years of leadership/managerial experience
- Demonstrated conflict resolution, problem-solving and decision-making
- Experience leading in a team environment, hold self and others accountable, and the ability to deal with conflict with partnership and networking skills
- Demonstrated operational guest service experience and guest service skills
- Demonstrated organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills with attention to detail
- Proficient in basic computer functions necessary to operate in a Windows environment and adapte to new technology
- Demonstrated understanding the impact of financial aspects of an operation (i.e. operating budget, revenue, labor, inventory systems, costs, etc.)
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including weekends, variable shifts and holidays
- Passion for entertainment
- Prior experience or at the Disneyland Resort in an entertainment role (e.g. character, parade performer, shows & atmosphere performer, musician, etc.) or other experience in the entertainment industry (e.g. show calling experience or other theatrical experience.)
- Prior experience leading in a non-union and union environment
- Bilingual skills
Required EducationHigh school degree or equivalent
Preferred EducationBachelor’s degree
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.