F&B Specialty Beverage Cashier - Part TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID 870974BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted 10/19/2021
F&B Specialty Beverage Cashier receive a starting rate of $15.95/hour.
ResponsibilitiesCast Members work in fast-paced environments at counter service locations. Responsibilities may include taking orders, operating a point-of-sale system (POS register), cash handling, fulfilling orders, food preparation, bussing, general cleaning, stocking items, keeping inventory and serving an assortment of food and hot and cold beverages, espresso and specialty beverages. Cast Members also interact with Guests every day by sharing information, answering questions and providing great Guest service
- Responsible for welcoming and interacting with all Guests
- Responsible for greeting Guests and taking their order, entering into POS system and verifying order by repeating back to Guest
- Suggests additional items as appropriate
- Receives and processes payment
- Requires constant interaction with guests including answering questions, providing directions, event information and other services to help create a magical experience
- May assemble orders and present to guests according to recipe guidelines
- Knowledge and understanding of safety and sanitation guidelines including temperature requirements
- Has good judgment of food quality and production, understands the impact of spoilage
- Responsible for maintaining work area-restocking and cleaning
- Ensures that food presentation is fresh and up to quality standards
- Replenishes food and other serving items as necessary
- Portions back-up items
- May ensure freezers are maintained at the appropriate temperature
- May require equipment operation, including working near equipment that generates heat
- May prepare and serve customizable beverage items that may include any of the following: Coffee, espresso, tea, and blended beverages in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Must be 18 years of age
- Able to effectively work independently or as part of a team
- Should have cash handling capabilities and be able to count back proper change
- Excellent Hospitality skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Speed, accuracy and efficiency are required and ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to own and resolve guest situations
- Receptive to special requests
- Enthusiastic about interacting and helping guests
- Able to make independent decisions for our guests
- Self-directed (can complete tasks with minimal supervision)
- Willing to follow instructions & take direction
- Supportive of other cast working on your team
- Can complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Willing to work outdoors even in inclement weather
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- Perform all job related functions in a cordial friendly manner, committed to exceeding Guests’ expectations
- This role is Part Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays.
- Previous cashier experience.
- Previous Coffee, Espresso and blended beverages knowledge
- Previous quick service or related restaurant industry experience
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
Keyword: DLR CASTING, dlrcasting
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.