Food & Beverage Food Service Worker - Part Time - $1,500 Hiring BonusApply NowApply Later Job ID 1036006BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted Oct. 03, 2022
Cast Members in Park Food & Beverage may work a variety of locations based on operational and scheduling needs.
The starting pay for Food & Beverage Food Service Worker is $16.45/Hour
$1,500 Hiring Bonus for Food & Beverage Food Service Worker
$1,500 Hiring Bonus (First payment after 90 days = $375 and Second payment after 150 days = $1,125)
To be eligible for the sign-on bonus, Cast Members must be in the position continuously for at least 90 days after hire and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at time of payment. A Cast Member is hired after the successful completion of Disney Traditions or one full day of employment. To be eligible for an incentive bonus after 150 days, cast members must remain employed in the position continuously for at least 150 days and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at the time of payment. Payments will be made approximately two weeks after the 90 and 150-day milestones, respectively. Bonus payments are subject to applicable taxes and other legal withholding. Disputes concerning eligibility to a bonus payment shall be resolved by Disneyland Recruitment in its sole and absolute discretion. The incentives offered herein are subject to change at any time, with or without notice. Cast Members hired prior to October 02, 2022 or after December 31, 2022 will not be eligible for an incentive award.
- Responsible for welcoming and interacting with all Guests
- Works at a variety of both indoor and outdoor locations
- Requires constant interaction with Guests including answering questions, providing directions, event information and other services to help create a magical experience
- May assemble orders and present to Guests according to recipe guidelines
- Knowledge and understanding of safety and sanitation guidelines including temperature requirements
- Has good judgment of food quality and production, understands the impact of spoilage
- Responsible for maintaining work area-restocking and cleaning
- Ensures that food presentation is fresh and up to quality standards
- Food Service Worker Cast Members work at a variety of both indoor and outdoor locations.
- Stocks serving line with food and serving supplies, and portions food that may not be dished-up on the serving line.
- Ensures that the food is fresh and adheres to quality standards.
- Responsible for the sanitation and cleanliness of the area.
- Interacting with Guests and answering questions, supplying directions and providing exceptional Guest Service.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Able to effectively work independently or as part of a team
- Should have cash handling capabilities and be able to count back proper change (Food & Beverage Cashier)
- Excellent Hospitality skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Speed, accuracy and efficiency are required and ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to own and resolve Guest situations
- Receptive to special requests
- Enthusiastic about interacting and helping Guests
- Able to make independent decisions for our Guests
- Self-directed (can complete tasks with minimal supervision)
- Willing to follow instructions & take direction
- Supportive of other cast working on your team
- Can complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Willing to work outdoors even in inclement weather
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- Perform all job related functions in a cordial friendly manner, committed to exceeding Guests’ expectations
- This role is Part Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays.
- Previous restaurant experience; understanding of Quick Service environment
- Bilingual preferred
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred
Additional Information!:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.