Anaheim, CA - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 736939BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted 09/01/2020
Job Summary:Consumer Insight, Measurement & Analytics (CIMA) is a part of Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products and is a center of excellence leading strategy development and decision making through actionable data analytics, integration, and insights. Within CIMA, the Digital and Travel Operations Analytics (DTOA) team is focused on leveraging best practices in analytics to capture, analyze, and optimize our owned channels (digital/contact center) to drive Guest satisfaction and business outcomes.
The Digital Analyst must possess a passion for analytics and digital technology. He/she will play a critical role in delivering accurate, insightful analysis to drive decision-making throughout the organization. In order to succeed in the role, the Digital Analyst must possess a great attention to detail, passion and curiosity to understand the “why” behind performance, and ability to create and support a story based on quantitative findings.
The Digital Analyst must possess a passion for analytics and digital technology. He/she will play a critical role in delivering accurate, insightful analysis to drive decision-making throughout the organization. The person must be comfortable working with partner teams, conducting both planned and ad hoc analyses, preparing reports, and communicating insights to a variety of audiences.
The position reports to the Travel Operations Analytics Manager and does not have direct reports.
Responsibilities:Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage existing regular (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) reports on performance of the digital channel
- Support business partners with ad-hoc reporting and in-depth website and app analysis
- Design effective and impactful reports and visualizations for business and technical audiences
- Collaborate with business, technology and analytics partners to determine needs and assist with defining data collection requirements
- Work with implementation specialists to validate website tracking
- Leverage analytics to continuously recommend optimization tactics that will improve site and mobile app performance and engagement
- Define and execute quality assurance procedures to ensure accuracy of analytical output
- Create presentations to highlight analysis and tell the story
- 3+ years of experience with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Familiarity with mobile/app analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Mobile SDK)
- Ability to derive actionable insights from data and effectively guide decision-making
- Ability to design tagging strategies and effectively QA analytics tracking on mobile platforms
- Proactive curiosity to understand the “Why” behind performance, decisions, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced, complex business environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to maintain and grow relationships with partners/clients/team
- Strong attention to detail
- 4+ years web analytics experience
- Travel industry and ecommerce experience
- Experience with A/B testing and website optimization
- Ability to apply statistical rigor to analyses
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Mobile Services, Adobe Report Builder
- Experience with SQL, Hive, SAS and/or other programming languages
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical/quantitative field – e.g. statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics, engineering, etc.
- Graduate degree in an analytical/quantitative field or equivalent
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Parks, Experiences and Products, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.