Guest Exp Mgr-Food & BeverageApply NowApply Later Job ID 988635BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jun. 15, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
You will report to: Manager of Food & Beverage
- Work with guests and cast members and resolving any issues.
- Help the cast focus to develop a diverse team.
- Recognize cast members and hold them accountable for delivering excellence with the Five Keys in safety, courtesy, inclusion, show and efficiency.
- Be a teacher and developer, take a sincere interest in the Cast and be vested in their success.
- Exceed guest expectations that yield results and positive guest feedback.
- Advocate for change, inclusion, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Partner and collaborate with other leadership teams due to shared Cast base.
- Be a functional / subject matter expert of the operation.
- Participate in departmental meetings and communicate relevant information to cast members.
- Participate and provide operational perspective in project planning and LOB departmental meetings.
- Make balanced daily operational decisions that benefit guests, cast members and the demands of the business.
- Manage daily staffing levels based on demand and provide daily results.
- Support local projects and monitor any potential impacts to the guest and cast experience.
- Implement Resort plans relating to cost control and other food & beverage projects.
- Support change, taking calculated risks to integrate processes, removing barriers and aligning performance goals of the hourly Cast.
- 3+ Years of experience in a leadership role within Food & Beverage.
- Worked with multiple styles of service such as Quick Service, Table Service, Concierge, Bar/Lounge, & Pool/Cabanas.
- Lead team, hold self and others accountable, and the ability to deal with conflict.
- Demonstrated operational guest service experience and guest service skills.
- Coach Cast Members to correct behavior across lines of business.
- Proficient in basic computer functions necessary to operate in a Windows environment and open to learn new technology.
- Understand the impact of financial aspects of an operation (i.e. operating budget, revenue, labor, inventory systems, costs, etc.) as it relates to the Main Business Indicators.
- Open to a flexible work schedule, including weekends, variable shifts and holidays
- Understand scope beyond immediate area – will partner with other hotel departments including Signature Dining, Banquets, Housekeeping, Front Desk, Bell & Valet, Spa, Engineering, Stores, etc.
- Implement operational vision
- Managed multiple locations at one time.
- Labor Management
- Food Cost Control
- High-level Guest Service
- Team Development
- Led in a union environment
- Bilingual skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.