Guest Exp Mgr-Food & BeverageApply NowApply Later Job ID 7112448420220130 Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jul. 28, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
As the Food & Beverage Operations Guest Experience Manager, you will oversee stage management of our experienced Cast in high-volume multi restaurant complex in Hotels. You will ensure efficient and safe operations, guide an immersive Guest experience, increase Cast engagement and safeguard our brand. You will aim to provide outstanding Guest service standards; recognize/coach Cast behaviors and manage the business through Key Plans while maintaining connection to the rich history and heritage of our Disney Hotels.
You will report to the Senior Manager of Food and Beverage and Banquets.
- Maintain the Hotel's Forbes ratings.
- Work with guests and cast members.
- Resolve issues.
- Coach a diverse team.
- • Recognize cast members and hold them accountable for delivering excellence with the Five Keys in safety, courtesy, inclusion, show and efficiency.
- Be a teacher and developer, take a sincere interest in the Cast and be vested in their success.
- Exceed guest expectations that yield results and positive guest feedback.
- Partner and collaborate with other leadership teams because of shared Cast base.
- Participate in departmental meetings and communicate relevant information to cast members.
- Participate and provide operational perspective in project planning and LOB departmental meetings.
- Make balanced daily operational decisions that benefit guests, cast members and the demands of the business.
- Manage daily staffing levels and based on demand.
- Support local projects and monitor any potential impacts to the guest and cast experience
- Build Resort programs relating to cost control and other food & beverage plans.
Basic Qualifications :
- 3 years of leadership/managerial experience.
- Knowledge of Unions.
- Manage multiple styles of service such as QRS, Table Service, Concierge, Bar/Lounge, & Pool/Cabanas.
- Operational guest service experience and guest service skills.
- Actively coach Cast Members to correct behavior across lines of business.
- Understand the impact of financial aspects of an operation (i.e. operating budget, revenue, labor, inventory systems, costs).
- Can work weekends, variable shifts and holidays.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.