Already applied?View Dashboard
Guest Service Assistant- Part TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID 524688BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disneyland Resort Date posted 02/15/2018
Responsible for greeting guests, checking them in and out of hotel rooms; Assist guests and enhance their stay through providing information, giving directions, recommending specific locations/events within the Resort surrounding areas. Responsible for service solutions for guests using available resources.
Guest Service Assistant receive a starting rate of $13.50 per hour.
- Assist guests during check-in and check-out, phone interaction, and face-to-face interaction
- Assist guests/cast with questions, directions, event schedules, and other information regarding the Hotel/Resort to help create a magical experience for our guests/cast
- Strong computer skills and knowledge is required
- Must feel comfortable handling large amounts of money and possesses a high-level of integrity
- Ability to reflect a professional image while maintaining guest privacy
- Must stay calm in highly stressful situations and be knowledgeable of emergency procedures
- Stationed at Front Desk to check-in guests and process all transactions regarding forms of payment (cash, credit cards, foreign currency, vouchers, etc.)Ability to handle large volume of phone calls in a phone center environment
- Indoor and outdoor work locations.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous computer experience
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful working environment
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to confidently utilize service recovery methods
- Enthusiastic about interacting and helping guests
- Receptive to special requests
- Willing to follow instructions and take directionAbility to work 3rd shift hours
- Proficiency in OPERA hotel property management system
- Previous work experience in the hospitality industry Hotel Front Desk/Concierge environment
- Previous Leadership experience
- Bilingual preferred
- Strong knowledge of the Disneyland Resort and surrounding area
- Full availability seven (7) days a week including days, nights, weekends and holidays is preferred
Company OverviewAt Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page. IMPORTANT: You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: DLR CASTING, dlrcasting