Guest Services Assistant - Part TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 968159BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted Jun. 02, 2022
Apply to be a Guest Services Assistant where you will welcome and assist guests checking in and out of hotel rooms. Creatively enhance their stay by providing information regarding Disneyland Resort services & activities as well as for the surrounding Southern California areas as needed.
Starting pay for Guest Service Assistant is $18.95 an hour
- Assist Guests/Cast with questions, directions, event schedules, and other information regarding the Hotel/Resort to help create a magical experience for our Guests/Cast
- Assist Guests during check-in and check-out via phone and face-to-face interaction
- Ability to handle a large volume of phone calls in a phone center environment
- Strong computer skills and knowledge is required
- Ability to use multiple devices throughout the day including iPads, iPhones, hand held radios, and desktop computers
- Must feel comfortable handling large amounts of money and possesses a high-level of integrity
- Ability to reflect a professional image while maintaining Guest privacy
- Must stay calm in highly stressful situations and be knowledgeable of emergency procedures
- Stationed at Front Desk to check-in Guests and process all transactions regarding forms of payment (cash, credit cards, foreign currency, vouchers, etc.)
- Ability to remain positive regardless of current task
- Mature and respects diversity
- Previous cash handling and computer experience
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful working environment
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi task
- Motivated to complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality
- Ability to confidently utilize service recovery methods
- Enthusiastic about interacting and helping Guests
- Receptive to special requests
- Willing to follow instructions and take direction
- Committed/reliable to show up for scheduled shifts
- This role is Part Time and requires full availability for any shift (including nights) during our peak times of the year and year-round for holidays and weekends (a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week)
- Comfortable with indoor and sometimes outdoor work locations and changing shift start/end times
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Previous work experience in a Hotel/Front Desk environment
- Previous experience in a high volume, fast paced office type environment
- Previous Leadership experience
- Bilingual preferred
- Full availability seven (7) days a week including days, nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. You may be scheduled a graveyard shift. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly Jobs , DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.