Hotel Custodial - Part-TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID 888619BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted 11/18/2021
The starting pay rate for Hotel Custodial Host/Hostess is $16.95 per hour.
- Vacuuming and cleaning of: lobby, sidewalks, all public restrooms, pre-convention areas, and entrance walk ways to Downtown Disney and Disney California Adventure Park
- Cleaning public areas, including Health Club, Bridal Salon, Pool Areas, restaurants, and lounges
- Spot cleaning carpets as needed
- Dusting and wiping off all wood surfaces
- Cleaning On Stage and Backstage areas
- Picking up trash from trash receptacles
- Touching up windows
- Cleaning and servicing all backstage restrooms, changing rooms, and all break rooms
- Cleaning and servicing all offices, including the executive offices
- Assist with stocking and moving inventory- may require use of a pallet jack
- Responding to spills, breakage, and blood born pathogen spills in a timely manner
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Clean windows in the public area, Convention Center, Guest Rooms, and Restaurants
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak and read English
- Positive with a passion for Guest Service
- Must meet the requirements of a physical assessment
- Ability to multi-task
- Willing to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must use Personal Protective Equipment (boots, gloves, goggles), hand tools (mops, brooms), power equipment/tools
- Must be fully available Friday, Saturday, Sunday and all holidays
- Previous cleaning/housekeeping experience in a Hotel or similar environment
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year; Shifts may start as early as 6:00 AM, while some may end as late as 10:00 PM. Casual Regular Cast Members must be available to work Friday evenings and have Saturday or Sunday availability and available to work all holidays and all peak seasons
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.