Hotel Food & Beverage Non-Inventory Control Receiver– Full & Part TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 996068BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted Jun. 21, 2022
The starting rate for a Food & Beverage Non-Inventory Control Receiver is $15.95/ hour.
- Maintain stock levels by dating, rotating and properly storing food and non-food items
- Confirms accuracy of deliveries by verifying packing slips to include weighing of products
- Ensures accuracy and quality is in compliance of all deliveries through inspection and adherence to food safety standards
- Ability to manually load/unload trucks and trailers
- Maintain sanitation standards for cleaning of all freezers, coolers, walk-ins, storerooms, and back dock areas
- Responsible for utilizing and operating receiving equipment (i.e. pallet jacks, rider pallet jacks, forklifts)
- Delivers food or non-food products to Hotel Restaurant locations
- Assisting the Receiver whenever appropriate
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- You must have a current California Driver License to be considered for this role
- Must meet the physical demands, including but not limited to: lifting over 10-75lbs, frequently bending, twisting, occasionally kneeling, constant use of hands, using repetitive wrist motion, and ability to work in extreme temperature changes
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently or part of a team
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Previous experience operating fork lifts, pallet jacks and rider pallet jacks
- Previous warehouse or inventory control experience
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year; Shifts may start and end any time over a 24 hour day. Casual Regular Cast Members must be available to work to work all holidays and all peak seasons
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly Jobs, DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles, Hotel, Hotel Food and Beverage
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.