Housekeeping Room Attendant & Houseperson-Part Time-$1000 Hiring BonusApply NowApply Later Job ID 888625BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted Jan. 13, 2022
The starting rate for a Housekeeping/Room Attendant Cast Member is $17.30 per hour.
The starting rate for a Houseperson Cast Member is $16.95 per hour.
$1,000 New Hire Bonus Incentive for Housekeeping/Room Attendant
$1,000 New Hire Bonus Incentive for Houseperson
$1,000 Hiring Bonus (First payment after 90 days = $250 and Second payment after 150 days = $750)
To be eligible for the sign-on bonus, cast members must be in the position continuously for at least 90 days after hire and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at time of payment. A cast member is hired after the successful completion of Disney Traditions or one full day of employment. To be eligible for an incentive bonus after 150 days, cast members must remain employed in the position continuously for at least 150 days and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at the time of payment. Payments will be made approximately two weeks after the 90 and 150-day milestones, respectively. Bonus payments are subject to applicable taxes and other legal withholding. Disputes concerning eligibility to a bonus payment shall be resolved by Disneyland Recruitment in its sole and absolute discretion. The incentives offered herein are subject to change at any time, with or without notice. Cast Members hired prior to December 12, 2021 or after April 02, 2022 will not be eligible for an incentive award.
Responsibilities:Housekeeping/Room Attendant Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Clean up to 13 units per day and additional if needed
- Making and changing bedding of all types
- Dusting furniture, vacuuming, and folding towels
- Touching up windows, walls, and baseboards and cleaning patio/balconies, floors, and furniture
- Cleaning bathrooms daily
- Replacing amenities in the Guest’s rooms and folding towels
- Changing shower liner and curtains on certain days
- Stocking carts and/or baskets with amenities and linen/terry
- Replacing any items utilized by Guests during their stay, such as portable cribs, rollways, coffee makers, ironing board, or refrigerators
- Clean and/or replace glasses, mugs, coffee makers, and carafes when servicing the rooms
- Deliver clean glasses to each floor at the beginning of the shift and have the dirty glasses brought down to the basement at the end of the shift
- Deep cleaning as assigned on a special project days
Houseperson Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist Housekeeper
- Transport dirty linens/towels, remove them from corridor floors to the linen room and loading dock
- Clean/dust corridor walls, base boards, windows, and sanitize high touch areas and elevators
- Vacuum carpets
- Deliver items requested by guests
- Deliver machines, cribs, and air mattresses as needed to Guest Rooms
- Restock linen rooms; sweep and clean linen room/floor daily
- Clean vending and ice machines, DVC Trash and Recycle Rooms, Laundry Room floors, walls, and baseboards
- Remove trash and recycle materials to appropriate areas throughout the day
- Utilize specialized housekeeping equipment (floor machines, extractors, etc.) to deep clean guest room balconies and bathroom
- Moving furniture
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak and read English
- Positive with a passion for Guest Service
- Must meet the requirements of a physical assessment
- Ability to multi-task
- Willing to work independently with minimal supervision
- Comfortable using a smart phone for daily assignments
- Must use Personal Protective Equipment (boots, gloves, goggles), hand tools (mops, brooms), power equipment/tools
- Must be fully available Friday, Saturday, Sunday and all holidays
- Previous cleaning housekeeping experience in a Hotel or similar environment
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.