Already applied?View Dashboard
Lock & Key Technician – Disneyland Resort Full TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID 873680BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted 10/08/2021
- Throughout the day- responsible for completing the following tasks, including:
- Cutting keys to code and stamping designated key number and serial numbers
- Pinning cylinders to lock code
- Switching Door Hardware: Installation or exchange of worn or obsolete hardware
- Clean surrounding work areas when tasks are complete
- Assist with safes: Troubleshoot mechanical issues and repair
- Engrave various types of wall plates per Line of Business requests
- Perform Key Audits- verify and update records per designated timeframe for keys issued to Cast Members and Line of Business via Wisetrack
- New Hardware Installs: Install Electronic locks
- Ordering supplies using SAP
- Valid California Driver’s License and clean driving record for the past 12 months
- Knowledge of Microsoft word, power point and excel
- Basic math (addition and subtraction)
- Able to use small tools, power tools, key cutting machine and work on small parts
- Locksmith experience
- Knowledge of and experience using SAP
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This is a Full-Time position that requires full availability, including working evenings, weekends and holidays when needed.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
Keyword: dlrcasting dlr casting
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.