Manager II - Strategy Planning & IntegrationApply NowApply Later Job ID 961488BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 28, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
We are looking for a CE Manager II – Strategy, Planning and Integration to join our CE team supporting Disneyland Resort. You will manage the planning, forecasted spending, message integration and execution of paid media and owned channel campaigns. You will report to the Manager, CE-Strategic Planning and Integration.
Responsibilities:• Develop comprehensive, multi-channel paid media and owned channel plans based on marketing, media, and consumer insights
• Collaborate with Marketing Strategy, Agency, Creative and CE teams to collect campaign inputs, present media strategies, manage campaign message distribution and share performance results and optimizations for campaigns
• Provide message distribution instructions to Activation partners across channels
• Track spend and update media budgets and flowcharts for accuracy in planning and activation
• Organize necessary project coordination efforts across internal departments to ensure successful plan launches (Including Buying, Creative, Privacy, Platform, and Finance.)
Basic Qualifications:• 5 years of experience with Cross-Channel Media Planning and Media Buying; Broadcast, Digital, Programmatic, or Search Marketing experience
• Demonstrated history partnering and leading diverse expertise teams, partners, or direct reports within a Marketing organization or agency
• A passion for storytelling through creative and latest media platforms and vehicles, with executive-level presentation experience explaining complex media and industry trends
Required Education4 year degree in Advertising, Marketing, or Communications, or equivalent work experience.
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.