Marketing Technology AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 916226BR Location Anaheim, California, United States; Burbank, California, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted Jan. 11, 2022
- Leads the implementation of marketing and engagement strategies within the marketing technology ecosystem with the goal of driving member engagement in products and services of the credit union.
- Maintains the marketing technology ecosystem in coordination with vendor partners and internal stakeholders.
- Determines which platform is optimal for particular marketing campaigns and designs integrations and/or data flows required to implement those campaigns. Ensures that cross-system and cross-channel optimization is a priority when building campaigns.
- Provides thought leadership in the design of campaign strategy to include but not be limited to building digital assets, designing platform specific creative, messaging, success metrics, and channel optimization.
- Performs primary marketing operations duties, such as building email and digital communication campaigns, proofreading creative and messaging, building content, setting up automations, linking systems, building triggers, etc.
- Ensuring the public website has right content on the right pages and provides guidance to the teams on improvements in design and will execute on that design of pages, landing pages, heros, etc. in partnership with user experience experts.
- Responsible for analyzing the effects and impacts of marketing/engagement campaigns on member relationships.
- Collaborates directly with the Data Analytics team to determine the data needs to drive campaigns through appropriate targeting and member segmentation. Translates the insights from the Data Analytics team into campaign strategies that are measurable end-to-end.
- Determines appropriate success metrics and buildings campaign analyses to assess conversion and channel attribution for that conversion.
- Manages data flows between the marketing technologies, ensuring that in-platform analytics are providing insights with no data gaps.
- Develops test and learn best practices and leverages them when appropriate to assess incremental impacts on member relationship within the credit union.
- Governs the maintenance, utilization, and enhancements of the marketing technologies.
- Acts as the technical lead for marketing technology systems and collaborates with Information Technology, Business Intelligence, and Vendor partners to ensure proper governance and utilization of the marketing platforms.
- Determines process best practices and process improvements to implementations and integrations between marketing platforms and core banking systems.
- Provides subject matter expertise on MarTech systems to optimize, streamline, and automate marketing processes to ultimately gain marketing operational efficiencies.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Forward-thinking and strategic mindset
- Able to collaborate well with others
- Ability to incorporate feedback
- Proficiency in HTML
- Familiarity with marketing platforms
- Familiarity with reporting tools and solutions
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Adobe Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management Information Systems, Design, or a related field – or equivalent experience
Preferred EducationMaster's Degree in Business, Marketing, Business Analytics or related field
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 175,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Named one of the 2019 “Best Credit Unions to Work For” by Credit Union Journal, Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.