Massage Therapist - Tenaya Stone Spa - Part TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID 1174744BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted Feb. 08, 2024
- Provide consistent professional massage treatments in accordance with Tenaya Stone Spa protocols and accepted certification practices
- Ability to effectively perform all spa treatments and services as defined by the position being performed
- Ability to properly apply oils, lotions, and other appropriate products
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of products to be cost effective
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock room as required
- Actively promote spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail as well as programs and promotions
- Handle Guests questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Provide accurate and immediate responses to all requests by Guests ensuring complete Guest satisfaction
- Attend mandatory training to maintain knowledge of current spa policies, procedures and trends
- Must be able to perform all massage treatments offered by Tenaya Stone Spa
- Additional leadership opportunities may be available that would require completion of an additional practical/ assessment
- Must currently hold and maintain state Massage Therapist license (with state of California)
- Previous experience in a spa or hotel environment
- Ability to handle difficult/sensitive situations independently, while confidently utilizing service recovery methods
- Possess complete knowledge of all services and products while educating Guests
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent guest service skills
- Receptive to special requests and proactive in anticipating Guests needs
- Knowledgeable about The Disneyland Resort and surrounding area
- Previous leadership experience in a spa environment
- Basic computer knowledge
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This roles is Full Time and requires full availability, including working evenings, weekends and holidays when needed.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
Keyword: DLR Casting, dlrcasting, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly Jobs, DLRSpa, DLR Spa, DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles
The pay rate for this role in California is $19.90 per hour, plus commission and gratuities.
Select benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, such as medical, financial, and/or other benefits. To learn more about our benefits visit: https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.