Member Service Representative IIIApply NowApply Later Job ID 882740BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted Nov. 29, 2021
- Builds trust, values others, communicates effectively, drives execution, fosters innovation, focuses on the Member, collaborates with others, solves problems creatively and demonstrates high integrity.
- Responsible for identifying and building a network of Member contacts through qualified leads, referrals, telephone canvassing and face to face interaction with the purpose of creating financial opportunities.
- Outbound calling for Member Service and Sales, following the 2/2/2 program
- Ensures that all Members' needs are met and commitments to them are kept; providing "5 Star Service" to every member, every time.
- Promotes the credit union's objective and promotions by using advisory skills and cross-selling additional products and services to deepen the business relationship while improving the credit union’s profitability through continued loan growth and increased assets placed with the branch.
- Has thorough knowledge of the consumer loan process. Ensures all loan documentation meets and exceeds quality control standards.
- Subject matter expert level of product knowledge to communicate features and benefits of all Credit Union products and services. Educate Members on how to become financially responsible.
- Processes new Memberships by opening accounts and new service requests such as additional share accounts, savings services, checking, money market, certificates, IRAs, referrals, etc.
- Ensures that all memberships documents are processed by meeting and exceeding quality control standards as outline in the policy, including CIP, OFAC, Chexsystems, etc.
- Assumes ownership and responsibility in all areas of your role, including assigned task and projects.
- Assists the department by completing projects and reports related to the department; provides suggestions to streamline department and credit union operations.
- Be knowledgeable of branch and PFCU business processes to anticipate potential issues and effectively communicate to your manager any and all problems that may arise.
- Maintains a high degree of flexibility in support of branch needs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Two years financial and sales experience is required.
- Excellent member service and conflict resolution skills
- Effective sales skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Clear and open communication skills
- Flexible; easily adapts to change
- Strong time-management skills & ability to multi-task
- Organized; manages time well
- Responsible; takes initiative and works independently
- Strong teamwork skills
Preferred Qualifications:Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1 to 3 years
Language Skills: Spanish (preferred)
Experience in Episys (preferred)
Experience using Springboard (preferred)
Experience using Verafin (preferred)
Required EducationHigh School or GED (required)
NMLS Certification (required)
Ability to use a personal computer and related software applications including Microsoft Outlook. (required
Preferred EducationBachelor's Degree (preferred)
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 175,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Named one of the 2019 “Best Credit Unions to Work For” by Credit Union Journal, Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.