Member Service RepresentativeApply NowApply Later Job ID 10017852 Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Credit Unions Date posted Sep. 08, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
This position is a “front line” representative for Partners Federal Credit Union whose main responsibility is to interact and develop long term profitable relationships with our Members by determining their financial needs and presenting and offering the best financial solution. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of Member satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values. In addition, the Member Service Representative is responsible for interaction with Members face-to-face and by telephone, providing friendly, efficient, quality service and accurate information. Follows all Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Builds trust, values others, communicates effectively, drives execution, fosters innovation, focuses on the Member, collaborates with others, solves problems creatively and demonstrates high integrity.
- Responsible for identifying and building a network of Member contacts through qualified leads, referrals, telephone canvassing and face to face interaction with the purpose of creating financial opportunities.
- Use Objective Based Selling with all Members.
- Outbound calling for Member Service and Sales, following the 2/2/2 program.
- Processes new Memberships by opening accounts and new service requests such as additional share accounts, savings services, checking, money market, certificates, IRAs, referrals, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of branch and PFCU business processes to anticipate potential issues and effectively communicate to your manager any and all problems that may arise.
- Assumes ownership and responsibility in all areas of your role, including assigned task and projects
- Ensures that all Members' needs are met and commitments to them are kept; every member every time, while providing "5 Star Member Service", every time.
- Assists the department by completing projects and reports related to the department; provides suggestions to streamline department and credit union operations.
- Processes account/loan documents from start to finish and meets or exceeds quality control standards as outlined in the policy, including CIP,OFAC, Chexsystems, etc.
- Maintains a high degree of flexibility in support of branch needs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Education Level: High School or GED (Required)
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1-3 years
Language Skills: Spanish (preferred)
NMLS Certification (Preferred)
- Ability to use a personal computer and related software applications including Microsoft Outlook.
- One year financial and sales experience is required.
- Excellent member service and conflict resolution skills
- Effective sales skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Clear and open communication skills
- Flexible; easily adapts to change
- Strong time-management skills & ability to multi-task
- Responsible; takes initiative and works independently
- Strong teamwork skills
Experience with Episys
Experience with Springboard
Experience with Verafin
About Credit Unions:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Credit Unions.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.