Multimedia SpecialistApply Now Apply Later Job ID 714421BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 04, 2019
- Partner with leaders, subject matter experts and support partners to understand the needs and collaborate on high impact creative solutions that align with project objectives and desired outcomes
- Effectively translate complex expectations into engaging and training delivery friendly solutions
- Be a subject matter expert on how digital training capabilities can be leveraged to meet unique business needs
- Produce engaging and interactive tools for required job-specific training to accurately convey expectations in the most effective way possible
- Partner with subject matter experts to acquire assets used in the development of digital content (photo, videos, resources) and to review drafts of digital assets for accuracy
- Create artwork and media including icons, training branding, visual assets and technical diagrams to support the digital training asset development process.
- Strong technical background in a variety of platforms (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Avid Media Composer, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, Microsoft Office, Sharepoint/Collaboration Workspace, Content Management and Photography)
- 2-5 years of experience in a related field
- Experience with content management systems, graphics software, still and video cameras, video/audio/image editing, HTML, and CSS preferred
- Proficiency with the technical aspects of producing digital media content, including proficiency in industry relevant graphic design software
- Capable of self-generation of creative ideas and working with restrictions to meet individual project needs
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners
- Ability to effectively translate complex expectations into engaging and training delivery friendly solutions
- Ability to translate client or leadership content and direction into viable design/product
- Attention to detail, collaboration, relationship and influencing skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work on multiple projects with competing deadlines while delivering high-quality work
- Ability to design in accordance with style guides and branding/nomenclature standards, while delivering unique identifiable products
- Ability to transport equipment to various location throughout the Resort
- BA in Fine Arts, Multimedia/Visual Communications, Video Production, Graphic Design, Digital Media Design or related field
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.