Already applied?View Dashboard
Operations Training ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 625478BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted 01/11/2019
Interested candidates should have a flexible schedule considering all days of the week and times of day as needs may flex based on business priorities, audience and training need.
- Educate and influence user adoption of training processes, tools and standards
- Develop strategy and implementation approach supporting line of business priorities
- Lead and influence operating leaders to ensure training compliance of all required training (OJT, Regulatory, Compliance, etc.)
- Lead hourly office and technical Cast
- Lead the development, implementation and follow through of new leader on-boarding/transition plans in partnership with area leaders and Human Resource Business Partners.
- Identify and assess current/future training needs through key metrics (trainee pass/fail rates, continual extension of training parameters, etc.) and/or consultation with area leadership.
- Design and activate local training strategies in alignment with overarching Resort training strategies.
- Lead Training Specialists by providing clear direction and prioritization of all training deliverables.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
- Effective partnering and influencing skills working with leaders at all levels
- Proficient in Windows based applications including Word, Power Point and Excel
- Demonstrated knowledge of resort business priorities and practices
- Strong process orientation with demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to integrate multiple groups driving towards a common goal
- Strong facilitation, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Develop and activate local training strategies to align with overarching Resort training strategies
- Lead Training Specialist providing clear direction and prioritization of all training deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related field
- Disney work experience in Operations, Human Resources or other related fields
- Previous Leadership experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.