Parks Signature Fine Dining Culinary Job Fair – February 28, 2024Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 1174438BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted Feb. 19, 2024
The Disneyland Resort invites you to explore our exciting Culinary opportunities and apply today! Qualified candidates will be invited to attend our upcoming in person Job Fair on Wednesday, February 28, 2024 from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Candidates will meet our Recruiters to learn more about our dynamic teams that provide unparalleled dining experiences!
Candidates are encouraged to apply online prior to the event and submit application with current resume (required).
Roles may include:
- Full Time Signature Fine Dining - Demi Chef
- Full Time Signature Fine Dining - Dinner Cook
With our Disney Aspire program, eligible hourly Cast Members receive 100% of tuition paid upfront for partner institutions!
When: Wednesday, February 28, 2024 from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Where: Disneyland Resort Casting Center
700 West Ball Road Anaheim, CA 92802
Parking: Team Disney Anaheim Casting Center - Visitor Lot 700 West Ball Road Anaheim, CA 92802
Directions to the Parking Lot:
If traveling West on Ball Road, turn left on Cast Place (before Disneyland Drive) and then next left. Parking attendant is on the left.
If traveling East to the Casting Center, pass Disneyland Dr., and Cast Place is the next right. Then make the next left. Parking attendant is on the left.
- To reduce wait time, it is strongly encouraged to apply now, by clicking on “Apply for this job” below.
- Appointments may not be guaranteed day of based on limited availability. Please schedule your appointment as soon as possible after applying.
- Attendance at the Job Event may take up to three hours to complete.
- Signature Fine Dining Culinary - Full Time, if you are interested, please complete an application by clicking the link here
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Have a minimum 5 years of experience in Fine Dining, high volume culinary environment or a Culinary degree or equivalent experience with less than 5 years experience
- You work effectively as an independent contributor or as part of a team
- Have basic communication and excellent hospitably skills (positively talk with Guests, Cast Members and leadership
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- You are able to multi-task and work in a high production fast paced environment
- Full-Time requires full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights and holidays
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: inpersonjobfair, jobfair, dlrcasting, DLR Casting, DLRCulinary, DLR Culinary, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly Jobs, DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles, February 28, February28, Feb28, Feb 28
This posting is seeking candidates to fill multiple roles in California. Select benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, such as medical, financial, and/or other benefits. To learn more about our benefits visit: https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
- The pay rate for this Signature Fine Dining Demi Chef role is role $28.00 per hour.
- The pay rate for this Signature Fine Dining Dinner Cook role is $26.00 per hour.
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.