Parks Steward/Dishwasher - Part Time - $1,000 Hiring BonusApply NowApply Later Job ID 995305BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted Jun. 06, 2022
The starting pay for a Steward/Dishwasher is $15.95/ Hour
$1,000 New Hire Bonus Incentive for Parks Steward/Dishwasher
$1,000 Hiring Bonus (First payment after 90 days = $250 and Second payment after 150 days = $750)
To be eligible for the sign-on bonus, Cast Members must be in the position continuously for at least 90 days after hire and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at time of payment. A Cast Member is hired after the successful completion of Disney Traditions or one full day of employment. To be eligible for an incentive bonus after 150 days, cast members must remain employed in the position continuously for at least 150 days and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at the time of payment. Payments will be made approximately two weeks after the 90 and 150-day milestones, respectively. Bonus payments are subject to applicable taxes and other legal withholding. Disputes concerning eligibility to a bonus payment shall be resolved by Disneyland Recruitment in its sole and absolute discretion. The incentives offered herein are subject to change at any time, with or without notice. Cast Members hired prior to May 28, 2022 or after July 02, 2022 will not be eligible for an incentive award.
Responsibilities:A Day In The Life: These are some of the tasks you might do as a Steward (Dishwasher) at DisneylandⓇ Resorts:
- Operate large dishwashing machines
- Clean/sweep/mop kitchen counters, walls, cooling, storage and trash areas
- Scrape/scrub plates, utensils, pots and pans
- Deep-cleaning according to schedule, including bathrooms
- Put away all cooking and serving items
- Hand-polish serving pieces when needed
- Empty trash; maintain trash area
- Follow HACCP sanitation procedures
- Late shift focused on thorough deep cleaning of all kitchen areas.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Understand and adhere to all sanitation rules
- Lift pots/pans/boxes of up to 50 pounds
- Push/pull heavy carts
- Work in noisy areas/confined spaces
- Work as part of a team and independently
- Use protective/safety gear supplied by the company
- Listen carefully and take direction
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts (days, weekends, holidays)
- Share your own ideas on how to make the workplace better
- Previous restaurant experience; understanding of full service environment
- Previous experience working in a hospitality or tourism related role is preferred
- Previous fine dining/table service experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Seven (7) days of full availability, including nights, weekends and holidays is preferred.
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly Jobs , DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles, hiring bonus, hiringbonus, incentive
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.