Attraction Maintenance Planner & SchedulerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 701892BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted 11/19/2019
- Provide strategic and detailed planning, scheduling and materials control to support FOS Planning
- Maintain asset, job plan and preventative maintenance records in the Maximo EAM/CMMS system; supporting compliance, reliability and show quality standards
- Publish comprehensive look ahead schedules, working with supported teams to ensure labor and material availability
- Coordinate activities with Resort partners (e.g. WDI, Manufacturing, Distribution Services, Transportation, Operations, Safety, Engineering, Training and Systems Teams)
- Support strategic planning and execution for long term downtimes or rehabs
- Participate in audits to ensure proper documentation and execution against standards
- Identify and implement processes to enhance the efficiencies around work execution
- Facilitate scheduling and planning meetings with Craft, Managers, Engineers, and Materials Specialists
- Proven experience with technical writing
- Proven ability to gain buy-in at multiple levels
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Application Suite, including: Word, Excel, Power Point, and Visio
- Demonstrated proficiency interpreting drawings
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong proofreading skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated strong negotiation skills to gain buy-in from others
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including various shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Proven experience in Planning Maintenance, Manufacturing, or Projects
- Proven experience with EAM/CMMS systems
- Maintenance experience working in a craft or supporting role
- Experience with Analytical/Reporting tools, such as: Business Objects, Cognos, Birt, or similar
- Experience evaluating available details and tell a compelling story to drive the necessary information and efficient decision making
- Demonstrated proficiency with scheduling solutions, such as: Primavera, Microsoft Project, and Solufy AkWire
- Proven experience with Materials Management
- Proven experience building and presenting a compelling story (business case) to facilitate decision-oriented discussions
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.